- Comparison of efficiency and complications of Lumines and Wolf Morcellator after Holmium laser enucleation of prostate. Indian Journal of Urology 2018 Apr; 34(2): 140-143.
- Laparoscopy for continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis catheter placement and management of malfunctioning peritoneal dialysis catheter. Journal of Minimal Access surgery Jan 2018.
- A Prospective, Randomized, Double-Blind Comparative Study for Efficacy of Paravertebral Block by Ropivacaine in Postoperative Analgesia after Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2017 Dec, Vol-11(12): PC20-PC22
- Hydrocele with a surprise: Malignant Mesothelioma of the Tunica Vaginalis – case report and review of the literature. Urology Annals Jan-Mar 2017; 9 (1): 110-112.
- Cystoscopic stent removal using guide wire loop. Indian Journal of Urology 2017; 33: 253-54
- A novel technique of ensuring safe and accurate dilatation during percutaneous nephrolithotomy. A letter to editor. International Brazilian Journal of Urology. 2016; 42(3): 628-9.
- ‘Capsule to Calculus Optical Dissection for Tract Creation During Difficult Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy’ Journal of Endourology Letter to editor Jan 2016.
- Fluoroscopy guided percutaneous renal access in prone position. An invited review article. World Journal of Clinical Cases, 2015 March, 16; 3(3): 245-64.
- ‘Antegrade JJ stenting after percutaneous renal procedures: The ‘pull and push.’ Letter to editor in article Arab Journal of Urology: 14; 25, 2016.
- A Double J stent misplaced in the inferior vena cava during Boari flap repair. Indian Journal of Urology 2016; 32: 71-73
- Laparoscopy-assisted continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis catheter placement using amplatz dilators: a new technique with results. Urology; 84: 1521-24, 2014.
- "A Simple Two-stage "Bailout" Technique for the Removal of an Unyielding Ureteric Stent" Letter-to-the-Editor. Urology;82(6):1455-6, Dec 2013.
- Letter to Editor: Randomized and prospective trial comparing tract creation using plasma vaporization with balloon dilatation in percutaneous nephrolithotomy. British Journal of Urology International 2013, Nov; 112 (7) E432
- "Improvised method to retrieve a proximally displaced ureteral stent in a remote surgical setting" Journal of Endourology Nov 2013; 27(11) :1417-8.
- ‘Best laser for prostatectomy in the year 2013’, a review article in Indian Journal of Urology 2013; 29: 236-43.
- The Predictive Value of Anteroposterior Diameter of Renal Pelvis Measured in Supine and Prone position to Identify Significant Obstruction in the Postnatal Ultrasound of Children with Antenatally Detected Hydronephrosis. Journal of Urology 187(5):1839-43, May 2012.
- Management of pleural injury after percutaneous renal surgery. Journal of Endourology 2009 Oct;23(10):1769-72.
- Immediate endoscopic management of complete iatrogenic anterior urethral
injuries: a case series with long-term results. BMC Urology Nov 2005, 5:13
- Nephrocutaneous fistula through a PCNL scar: A rare presentation of genitourinary tuberculosis. Case-report in Gold Urology, 66 (3): 655-656; Oct 2005.
- Insitu holmium laser lithotripsy for impacted urethral calculi. Journal of Endo-Urology; 19 (5): 1009-11, Oct 2005.
- Spontaneous bladder perforation; Laparoscopic repair. Surgical Laparoscopy Endoscopy & Percutaneous Techniques; 15 (4): 246-248, Aug 2005.
- Peri-renal urinoma: A complication of intravenous hydrotherapy for treatment of small ureteric calculi. Bombay Hospital Journal; 47 (1): 87-88, Jan 05.
- Laparoscopy assisted PCNL for a calculus in the isthemic calyx of a horseshoe kidney. Journal of Endo-Urology; 18 (9): 858-61, Nov 2004
- Laparoscopy assisted PCNL for large calculi in a pelvic ectopic kidney. Surgical Endoscopy; 18 (7): 1151, Jul 2004
- Emphysematous urinoma: An usual Complication of ureteroscopy
Journal of Postgraduate Medicine; 50 (3): 217-8, Jul-Sep 2004
- Letter to Editor: Supracostal approach for PCNL: experience of 102 cases. Journal of Endo-Urology; 17 (7): 529-530, September 03
- Bilateral single session ureteroscopy for ureteral calculi: Is it safe and effective? African Journal of Urology Vol. 9 (3), 129-132, September 03.
- Percutaneous calyceal irrigation for small calyceal calculi during percutaneous nephrolithotomy. African Journal of Urology Vol. 9 (3), 133-137, Sept 03.
- Letter to Editor: Acute complications during and after ESWL. Indian Journal of Urology, Vol. 19, Number 1, Page 95-97, Sept 2002.
- Letter to Editor: Optimal prevention & management of proximal ureteral stent migration and remigration. Journal of Urology. Vol. 168 (1), Page 202, Jul 2002.
- Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripsy: Complications and their prevention. Bombay Hospital Journal, Vol 44 (2), 181-184, Apr, 2002.
- Letter to Editor: Percutaneous nephrolithotomy in Ectopic kidney. Journal of Endourology, Vol. 15, Number 6, Page 649, August 2001.
- Antegrade Double J stenting after PCNL: Reverse zebra technique. Indian Journal of Urology 17 (2): 191 - 2, Mar 01
- Management of lower ureteric calculi; Ureteroscopy or ESWL. Journal of Postgraduate Medicine, Vol 47, 177-180, 2001.
- An unusual Medially directed calyceal diverticulum. Indian Journal of Urology, 16(2): 156, 2000.
- Endoscopic assisted Freyer Prostatectomy, A Safer Technique. Techniques in Urology 6(3): 208, 2000.
- Ureteroscopic re-establishment of dislodged percutaneous nephrostomy.Techniques in Urology, 6(3): 210, 2000.
- In line tug on a through-and-through glide wire to reposition open-ended catheter during PCNL. Techniques in Urology, 6(1):39,2000.
- Nephrostomy tube after PCNL: large bore catheter or pigtail catheter? Journal of Endourology 14(9): 735, 2000.Quoted in Campbell’s Urology, Ninth Edition.
- Letter to the Editor: Indwelling ureteric stent: a friendly procedure with unfriendly high morbidity. BJU International; 86 (6), 757-58, Oct 2000
- Bilateral simultaneous PCNL: A safe and feasible treatment option. Journal of Endourology, 14(3): 285, 2000.
- Supracostal approach for PCNL. BJU International, 85(3), 2000.(Published on the web-site (www.bjui.org))
- Percutaneous Cystolithotomy for vesical calculi, a better approach. Techniques in Urology 5(1):40,99. Quoted in Campbell’s Urology, Ninth Edition.
- Is antegrade ureteroscopy better than retrograde ureteroscopy for impacted large upper ureteric calculi? Journal of Endourology, 13(6):441,1999.
- Amplatz sheath in female urethra: a safe and effective approach for cystolitholapaxy. British Journal of Urology, 82:754,1998.
- Reply to letter to Editor BJU International 84:187,1999.
- Letter to the Editor on ‘Influence of technique of the percutaneous tract creation on incidence of renal hemorrhage.’ Journal of Urology 160:1438, Oct 1998.
- Pediatric Urolithiasis. Review article in Journal of General Medicine, 10 (1):78, 1998.
- Urethral stricture disease, a review article published in the Journal of Renal Sciences (An IJCP Publication) 3:41,2001.
Articles written for Magazines
- When my Amplatz Sheath got lost in the chest, A case report published in the West-Zone News letter; April issue of 2012.
- Debate: Would single doctor owned hospitals disappear in this era of corporate hospitals? Written for the West-Zone News letter; July issue of 2008.
- ESWL: complications & their prevention. Article in the souvenir of the West Zone Annual conference at Solapur, 2008.
- Weekly medical information in ‘The Maharashtra times’, about urinary stone disease & Prostate disease from January to June 2003.
- Weekly medical information in ‘The Indian Express’, about urinary stone disease and Benign Enlargement of Prostate, starting from 15th February 00 for 20 weeks.
- Divorce stone disease. (My Doctor, July 97)
- Know About lithotripsy. (My Doctor, April 97)
Patient Education Material
- Stone Disease.
- Benign Prostatic Enlargement.
- “Introduction to kidney stone & prostate” book written for lay press in print.
- “Introduction to Kidney diseases” book written for lay public. Released on 5th June 2008 at Pune.
- Co-authored a book titled ‘Kidney se Parichay.’ This book was written on the eve of the World Kidney
- Day to provide information to lay public about Kidney failure, stone disease and prostate enlargement.
- Hand book on DJ stents; released in the 16th west Zone urology meet at Mehsana
- Editor of News letter published quarterly by West Zone Chapter of USI for 15-16
- Associate Editor of the magazine “Suchak: for the doctors, by the doctors” published from Indore.
- Best Urologist in Mulund, Bladder Specialist in Mulund, Cheap Urologist in Mulund, Good Urologist in Mulund, Kidney Cancer Doctor in Mulund,
Kidney Stone Specialist Doctor in Mulund, Nearby Urologist Doctor in Mulund, Paediatric Urologist in Mulund, Pediatric Urologist in Mulund, Stone Specialist Doctor in Mulund
- Top Urologist in Mulund, Top Urology Surgeons in Mulund, Urinary Specialist in Mulund, Urine Specialist Doctor in Mulund, Urologist Doctor in Mulund,
Urologist For Kidney Stones in Mulund, Urologist in Fortis in Mulund, Urologist in Mulund, Urology in Mulund, Urologist Specialist Doctor in Mulund, Urologist Surgeon in Mulund, Urologist Fortis Hospital in Mulund, Urology Specialist in Mulund, Urology Specialists in Mulund
- Bladder Specialist Near Me, Cheap Urologist Near Me, Good Urologist Near Me, Kidney Cancer Doctor Near Me, Kidney Stone Specialist Near Me, Kidney Stone Specialist Doctor Near Me, Kidney Stone Specialist Near Me, Nearby Urologist Doctor Near Me, Paediatric Urologist Near Me, Pediatric Urologist Near Me, Stone Specialist Doctor Near Me, Top Urologist Near Me, Top Urology Surgeons Near Me
- Urinary Specialist Near Me, Urine Specialist Near Me, Urine Specialist Doctor Near Me, Urologist Doctor Near Me, Urologist For Kidney Stones Near Me, Urologist In Fortis Near Me, Urologist In Near Me, Urologist Near By Me, Urologist Near Me, Urologist Near Me Male, Urologist Specialist Doctor, Urologist Surgeon Near Me, Urologist Fortis Hospital Near Me, Urology Specialist Near Me, Urology Specialists Near Me